Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nouveau Vegan Colombian Food...huh?

Pulpusa con tofu y ensalada citrica con chile verde crema
A picture says a thousand words. In this case, it doesn't even come close to the deliciousness. In all seriousness, the best thing I've made all year. It is an pulpusa (thick corn tortilla) topped with a green chile sour cream topped with fried lime tofu and a chipotle citrus slaw. I think I was most addicted to the crema. I will provide it below. The crema with the sweet corn pulpusa was so good. The citrusy, crunch salad created texture and a bit of flavor. The orange juice and chipotle played well together and added just the right of amount of picante flavor. I just thought I would update really quickly. I hope you ate as much as me! 

Chile Verde Crema

1/2 cup toffuti sour cream
1 small can green chiles
3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
1/8 cup tomatillo salsa
1 lime, juice
salt, to taste

Whisk together. Serve. THAT EASY. THAT TASTEY!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment